Where can I get medical care?

Kategorie: Englisch

If you are ill and need medical assistance, you need a treatment certificate (“Behandlungsschein”). You can get one from the Social Welfare Office in the New Town Hall, Bahnhofplatz 1 in 97980 Bad Mergentheim. The costs for medical treatment will be covered if you present this treatment certificate to the doctor. However, it is only valid on the day it was issued.

If it is a medical emergency, the emergency outpatient clinic of the Caritas Hospital, Uhlandstr. 7 in 97980 Bad Mergentheim is responsible. Please report there.